Sunday, August 12, 2007

hot hot hot!



The 100 plus temperatures and heat index are killing me. I can hardly seem to function. I really hope this heat ends soon.


My parents drove out from SC this weekend for a visit. It was really nice to get to spend some time with them. We did a "touristy" thing and went to go see the ducks march at the PeabodyHotel. I had planned on getting some pictures but there were tons of people there, we could hardly see. I am not sure if it is like that daily or if we just went on a really busy day. I did manage to snap a picture of my parents and then one of Mat and myself.

Back to work tomorrow. Ugh, sadly that's the way things go. Thank goodness we are taking a vacation soon!!

1 comments:

Sweet T said...

Ok, so it's time to post something new! :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com