I bought a FREAKIN HOUSE! I'm still a little dizzy! ha.
This one is not actually mine but one that was already finished, right now I just own dirt! ha. I will update you more as it progresses, but wow! I can't believe I did something like this on my own.
and because I mostly seem to be a picture poster here are a few from friday night! Hanging out with the Clemson Gang!


Sunday, June 21, 2009
so guess what I just did....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
congrats!!!! And what's with the big Carolina sign in the background with all y'all Clemson folks?!?
Congrats!
I know sara! I guess that's what happens when you live in "gamecock country!" boo!
Congrats! And that you are having it built - awesome! I hate moving though..... :-) Looked like you guys had fun on Friday night!
Post a Comment